‘There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; or you can live as if everything is a miracle.’~ Albert Einstein
I N T E G R A T I V E H E A L T H + W E L L B E I N G C O A C H I N G
Integrative health and wellbeing coaching is a collaborative process of tending to your overall wellness and empowerment. My approach holistic. In sessions we may explore:
- learning to listen to your heart’s wisdom and speak your truth
- telling your story and discovering ways to reframe it so you feel self-actualized
- connecting to your inspiration and motivation
- finding creative ways to overcome obstacles
- nurturing self-compassion and authenticity
- mind-body-heart-spirit interventions, such as guided imagery, breathwork, exploratory movement and somatic practices
- reparenting your inner child
- supporting your nervous system regulation and inner sense of safety and trust
- general lifestyle support (sleep, movement, food, stress management)
S O M A T I C H E A L I N G
Somatic healing attends to how your neurobiology has been historically patterned to cope with stress and trauma by offering gentle and simple mind-body practices to increase your resilience and overall vitality. We may explore:
- understanding the polyvagal system
- learning to self-regulate and co-regulate in your nervous system
- cultivating somatic awareness (your felt sense)
- working with your attachment styles
- healing embodied trauma
- fostering relational attunement
B I O F I E L D T H E R A P I E S
Biofield therapies work at the level of your biofield to release and clear blockages in your multidimensional energy body, as well as increase and circulate your vital force (qi or prana). I weave together the following techniques:
- qi gong
- healing touch
- guided imagery
- intention and ritual
- crystals and gemstones
- tuning forks
A C U P U N C T U R E + A S I A N M E D I C I N E
Asian medicine is an ancient art and science of healing that seeks to balance and harmonize your body-mind-spirit through:
- acupuncture & acupressure
- herbal medicine
- diet, exercise, and lifestyle support
- qi gong, meditation, and breathwork
- accessory techniques such as cupping, gua sha, moxabustion
- therapeutic massage
Asian medicine is able to treat a wide range of health conditions. See many of them HERE!
W Y C C E C R Æ F T
I choose to use the Old English term wyccecræft (pronounced the same as witchcraft) to describe the metaphysical practice of twisting and weaving the fabric of reality with the intention of healing. My craft combines quantum healing with a variety of traditional European folk magic practices for connecting with and manipulating subtle energy fields and vibrational dimensions, such as: singing/chanting, charms/invocations, drumming and other forms of sound healing, movement, induction of trance states, ritual, divination, and use of plant and elemental allies.
Wyccecræft will support you by:
- fostering your relationship with the multidimensional web of life
- clearing energetic blockages that are preventing wholeness
- retrieval of your power and vitality
- offering guidance and protection
- aligning you with your purpose
I N T U I T I V E G U I D A N C E + C H A N N E L I N G
Intuitive guidance and channeling is the art of tuning into the collective consciousness and accessing multidimensional information that will support your healing process.
S O U N D H E A L I N G
Sound healing is a form of vibrational medicine that uses the gentle power of sound waves to balance your energy field. Various instruments may be used including traditional hand drums, rattles, chimes, 432A singing bowls, tuning forks, and vocal chanting and singing.
R I T U A L
Ritual is the process of creating an intention and defined sacred container for the purpose of shifting energy, honoring, and building relationships. I will work with you to create personal rituals to help you transform and heal – and feel more connected within the web of life.
D I V I N A T I O N
Divination is the art of intuitive perception and the ability to interpret hidden meaning within a given practice. We may use Tarot and oracle cards, runes, and pendulums as divination tools to help guide your way.
G U I D E D I M A G E R Y
Guided imagery is a gentle technique to bring the mind-body-heart-spirit into a deeper state of relaxation and inner peace. It involves invoking all the senses (not just visualization) and helps you become more aware of your subtle energetic patterns.
M E D I T A T I O N
Meditation aims to train the mind to enter into different states of consciousness, through focused breathwork, repetitive mantras and chants, and/ body movements and positions. With practice you will gain clarity and insight, feel a sense of peace, and learn to live in the present moment.
B R E A T H W O R K
Breathwork is the art of manipulating breathing patterns for specific healing purposes. There are many styles and techniques of breathwork, and they range from simple to advanced. Generally, my breathwork practices are influenced by yogic pranayama techniques, as well as various forms of meditative and mindfulness practices.
B O D Y W O R K
I believe in the power of embodied healing, therapeutic touch and hands-on healing. I may combine several styles to tailor the session to your specific needs:
- Thai yoga
- tui na (Chinese medical massage)
- acupressure and trigger point
- lymphatic drainage
- myofascial release
- relaxation massage
- warm stone massage
H E R B A L M E D I C I N E
I use both Eastern and Western herbal formulas to address an array of symptoms, and make formulas specific to your constitution and condition. Formulas are easy to take, safe, and able to treat both acute and chronic symptoms.
F O O D T H E R A PY
Food is one of the most powerful medicines we can use! We can explore:
- constitutional and seasonal dietary therapy
- digestive system support
- mindful, joyful eating