Tending the Witch Wound : RELEASE ~ with Portia Richardson
This virtual offering is the first course within a four-course program dedicated to tending the witch wound on all levels: mind, body, spirit, heart, community.
You can read a sketch of full program structure and themes here.
RELEASE is a 12 week virtual course that runs from 9/22/18 to 12/15/18. During this time we will focus on healing our roots – through ancestral healing and reconnection, grief work, shadow work, somatic healing, working with trauma, releasing scarcity and fear-based patterns – and more!
Week 1: OPENING webinar – 9/22
Week 2: MIND webinar – 9/30
Week 3: Live Community Call – 10/7 (5-6pm CST)
Week 4: BODY webinar – 10/14
Week 5: Live Community Call – 10/21 (5-6pm CST)
Week 6: HEART webinar – 10/28
Week 7: Live Community Call – 11/4 (5-6pm CST)
Week 8: SPIRT webinar – 11/11
Week 9: Live Community Call – 11/18 (5-6pm CST)
Week 10: COMMUNITY webinar – 11/25
Week 11: Live Community Call – 12/2 (5-6pm CST)
Week 12: CLOSING webinar – 12/9
You will receive:
- 7 prerecorded webinars lectures (30+ minutes each)
- 5 live community calls dedicated to Q & A and group experiential guided rituals and meditations. (60 minutes each – which will be posted on the website afterwards if you can’t make it)
- Lots of supplemental resources each week to dive deeper.
- Prompts and invitations for personal self-care and ritual practices.
- An interview series with powerful truth tellers exploring the witch wound personally and collectively.
(Click on course pricing options and follow links to register!)
BIPOC/NONBINARY FOLX ~ $222
This exchange price is set with the intention of creating space for marginalized peoples – as well as an act of reparations. Intersectionality is crucial when exploring the full picture of how the witch wound is collectively being held and tended. You decided if this exchange applies to you. No questions asked.
Sign up below to stay connected as more details are updated!
This course is for anyone who is:
- Feeling the call of the wild and longing to reconnect to an innately animistic and wholistic worldview that is your ancestral birthright.
- Feeling the pull of the witch (as well as potentially some aversion, resistance, or fear of this archetype).
- Feeling pent up with anger and grief, tired/wired and stressed, and generally out of your body, lost and overwhelmed by the state of the world – but ready to do what’s needed to step into your power and truth.
- Wanting to live a spirit-led life, in service to the collective, but is struggling to move beyond fear.
- Longing for a community who can meet you at where you are NOW and see/support your vision.