Tending the Witch Wound : RECLAIM ~ with Portia Richardson
This virtual offering is the third course within a four-course program dedicated to tending the witch wound on all levels: mind, body, spirit, heart, community. You can read a sketch of full program structure and themes here.
RECLAIM is a 12 week virtual course that runs from 3/20/19 – 6/9/19. During this time we will focus on claiming our individuality as sacred holograms of the whole, tell our stories, speak truth to power, cultivate body literacy and positivity, expand our emotional range, deepen our spiritual and lineage connections, practice being seen and finding flow in our relationships – and more!
You will receive:
- 7 prerecorded webinars lectures.
- 3 live community calls dedicated to Q & A and group reflection.
- 2 supportive rituals.
- Lots of supplemental resources each week to dive deeper.
- Prompts and invitations for personal self-care and practices.
- An interview series specifically created for this program with powerful truth tellers exploring the witch wound personally and collectively.
This course is for you if you are:
- ready to connect into a deeper sense of self honoring and understanding.
- looking for support as you bring your unique magic forward.
- feeling the call of the witch
- longing to reconnect to an innately animistic and wholistic worldview that is your ancestral birthright.
- wanting to live a spirit-led life, in service to the collective, but is struggling to move beyond fear.
- longing for a community who can meet you at where you are NOW and see/support your process.
W E E K L Y F L O W
Week 1: OPENING webinar – 3/20
Week 2: MIND webinar – 3/31
Week 3: Ritual – 4/7
Week 4: BODY webinar – 4/14
Week 5: Live Community Call – 4/22 (6pm-8pm CST)
Week 6: HEART webinar – 4/28
Week 7: Ritual – 5/5
Week 8: SPIRT webinar – 5/12
Week 9: Live Community Call – 5/19 (11am-1pm CST)
Week 10: COMMUNITY webinar – 5/26
Week 11: Live Community Call – 6/2 (11am-12pm CST)
Week 12: CLOSING webinar – 6/9
These exchanges are set with the intention of creating accessibility for all people. You choose what level feels best for you. No questions asked.