REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Welcome Powerful Creator of Life!
Join Portia Richardson of Tall Reeds Healing Arts and Nora Gordon of Big River Yoga for a beautiful emersion experience with 20 other soul sisters this October. We will explore the dynamic rhythm of the creative cycle so you may harness your generative power and make impactful changes in your life and the world!
While we love workshops, classes, and skill-shares, this invitation is to a CEREMONIAL GATHERING designed to awaken our spirits and unite us as creators of our universe. Learning will happen naturally as we focus on simply being together in a sacred space.
We will be camping on Mama Earth, sharing our stories around the sacred fire, supporting each other in ritual practices, resting into the gorgeous land, and aligning ourselves with our deepest wisdom as women.
This ceremony is for you if:
- You are ready to step into your power as a creator
- You are longing to connect to other women who are walking the path of conscious evolution
- You want to take your creative flow to the next level and need a little loving support
- You saw this offering and your mind-body-spirit felt the pull
We invite you to join our sacred circle just as you are, without ego or agenda. This is a time for weaving our hearts, voices, bodies, and spirits together in harmony, so that we may release what is blocking us and lift each other into our highest potential as women and creative beings!
Here’s a video of Portia answering common questions:
Please select the exchange level that feels right for you. Click on the link and follow the prompts!
- Receive Support ~ $205 : This level is for you if you need a little extra financial assistance
- Self Actualize ~ $225 : This level is for you if you are able to support yourself as you manifest your desires.
- Abundance Flows ~ $255 : This level is for you if you are in the flow of abundance and want to spread the love to those who are receiving your support.
- Space is intentionally limited to maintain energetic intimacy – so don’t miss your chance to come!
- Grounds will open at 3pm on Oct 6th and close at 3pm on Oct 8th. It is required that you be present on the land for the whole ceremony.
- Locally sourced vegetarian meals are included.
- Martell’s Landing is a located north of Somerset, Wisconsin, at the confluence of the Apple and the St. Croix Rivers and sits amid a landscape of stunning beauty and tranquility. The 16-acre site is surrounded by Department of Natural Resources’ protected woods, and home to deer, beaver, otter, sandhill cranes, owls, wild turkeys, bald eagles, hawks and numerous other birds and woodland creatures.
- This gathering is free of alcohol, drugs, or psychoactive plant medicines.
More specific details about what to bring and how to prepare will be shared once registration closes. Trust the process! Everything will fall into place once you commit your heart to coming. We look forward to having you in the circle!
You can find the Facebook event here. Please share and spread the love!
If you have questions, please email Portia here:
~ Suzy Kassem