TENDING THE WITCH WOUND: A journey to release, restore, reclaim, and reweave our world from the inside out ~ with Portia Richardson
The Witch Wound
The witch wound is a multi-dimensional pattern of disharmony based on ancestral trauma and colonization that shows up on all levels: mind, body, heart, spirit, community. How it shows up looks and feels different depending on your identity, gender, race, ethnicity, culture, and experiences.
At the core of the witch wound is a deep disconnect from your lineage, your power center, your heart, your voice, your truth, your spirituality, and your relationship with the larger community and web of life.
The witch wound disempowers, divides, cuts off, oppresses all of us in various ways from the inside out. It is a cultural root rot that has spread around the world like a plague, leaving a long scar of terror. For some of us, the wound is so old it has become frozen. For others of us, it is actively burning.
We must come together and tend to it. Now is the time. Only through tending is healing possible. The witch archetype calls us into our individual and collective wounded healer with the power to transform our scars into sigils of reconnection.
In this program we will:
- Explore the energy of the witch archetype cross-culturally, past and present – and discuss why the witch is trending currently.
- Discuss the history of witch hunts in Europe as connected to colonization of gender, the body, the earth, and land-based cultures globally.
- Describe the witch wound pattern of disharmony in detail and identify how it shows up for us as individuals and within our larger cultural bodies at this time.
- Invite in ways of tending this wound through wholistic practices rooted in ancient wisdom and modern science that help release, restore, reclaim, and reweave us from the inside out – back into our original forms and harmonize our mind, body, heart, spirit, and community.
- Engage in dynamic group discussions and experiential exercises to feel our witch wounds and begin to tend to them within our communal container.
Here is a teaser of our guest interview series for the first course RELEASE. Guests include (in order of appearance): Max Dashu, Dean Radin, Corinne Loperfido, Tasha Anderson-Hatch, Daniel Foor, Lydia Rose, Shira Naharit, Liv Sulerud, Odeya Nini, Amy Kuretsky, and Erin Telford! With more to come!
This program is made of four 12-week courses that follow the wheel of the year (see descriptions and dates below). You are able to register for courses individually as they open (see Course Snapshot below for more details). Each course will include:
- 7 prerecorded webinars lectures
- 5 hours of live community call time dedicated to Q & A and group experiential guided rituals and meditations.
- Supplemental resources each week to dive deeper.
- Prompts and invitations for personal self-care and ritual practices.
- An interview series with powerful truth tellers exploring the witch wound personally and collectively.
This program is for anyone who is:
- Feeling the call of the wild and longing to reconnect to an innately animistic and wholistic worldview that is your ancestral birthright.
- Feeling the pull of the witch (as well as potentially some aversion, resistance, or fear of this archetype).
- Feeling pent up with anger and grief, tired/wired and stressed, and generally out of your body, lost and overwhelmed by the state of the world – but ready to do what’s needed to step into your power and truth.
- Wanting to live a spirit-led life, in service to the collective, but is struggling to move beyond fear.
- Longing for a community who can meet you at where you are NOW and see/support your vision.
EXCHANGE PER COURSE
These exchanges are set with the intention of creating accessibility for all people. You choose what level feels best for you. No questions asked.
PAY IT FORWARD ~ $444
RECEIVE SUPPORT ~ $222
SCHOLARSHIP ~ Apply here!
A portion of the proceeds from this program will go to support Higher Heights Leadership Fund, and the National Indigenous Women’s Resource Center.
RELEASE (9/22/18 to 12/15/18): Healing our roots. We will deprogram fear-based cultural scripts, explore shadow work, develop somatic skills, open our hearts to grief, honor and reconnect to our ancestral lineage, learn basic energetic hygiene – and more! (Registration closed – currently running.)RESTORE (12/21/18 – 3/16/19): Healing our trunks. We will cultivate practices to keep our minds open and honor our bodies as scared temples. We will create rituals for joy and play and deepen our relationship with Spirit. We will learn to appreciate and relate well with our diverse and complex community – and more! (REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!)
RECLAIM (3/20/19 – 6/8/19): Healing our branches. We will claim our individuality as a sacred expression of the whole, learn to speak our truth to power, navigate jealousy and competition, foster body positivity, support personal expression, allow ourselves to be seen, own healthy anger and unleash passion, find flow in our relationships – and more!
REWEAVE (6/21/19 – 9/14/19): Healing our forest. We will foster equity of abundance, heal our collective bodies, share pleasure, attune to expanded states of consciousness and build psi skills, craft our art of manifestation, develop our ethos of spiritual activism – and more!
All humans welcome!
Sign up below to stay connected as details unfold.