WITCHES FLIGHT NIGHT ~ with Portia Richardson
This is a night dedicated to creating intentional time and space to shape-shift and move through the veil to seek personal and collective guidance and healing.
We will connect as a witchy community through:
- a gentle ritual involving a sacred listening/speaking practice and altar work
- a group dialogue on the therapeutic value of communal trance and channeling practices as related to personal wellness and collective political/spiritual activism
- induction of light trance and channeling states via:
- sharing of various magical potions, flying ointments, herbal teas, and topical plant medicines (all optional – and legal)
- esoteric acupuncture (also optional)
- sound healing to stimulate theta brainwaves
- energy healing and somatic guidance to support the relaxation response
- extended time to dream, vision, and experiences somatic shifts
- group processing time to integrate your downloads and make new friends
Wear comfortable clothes. You are welcome to bring sacred objects for the altar and any other items you may need to feel energetically and physically supported.
This offering is for all humans, regardless of race, gender, age, ability, and class. You also do not need to identify as a witch to come to this event. All curious beings welcome!
NEXT OFFERING ~
Friday, December 13th (on the full moon) — 7-11pm
$55 — Space is limited to 10 people.
REGISTRATION: You can register HERE.
SCHOLARSHIP: Three spots are reserved for black, indigenous, people of color, and/or gender non conforming people. Please email Portia at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.